Black Bream Open Boat Festival.
100% payout (£10 entry)
- Prize for largest Bream ( 1st, 2nd and 3rd)
- Charter and private boats welcome.
- All boats must start and finish in Lyme Regis Harbour. This competition is open to charter and privately owned boats
- Signing in begins at 08.00, finishes at 08.45 – Signing in takes place outside the Lifeboat Station
- Boats leave at 09.00 – all boats must return to the harbour by 17.00 hrs.
- Weigh in takes place at the end of Victoria Pier from 17.30 where the presentations will take place.
- Each individual may only weigh in one fish
- Individual entry fee of £10 – when you sign in you must name the boat you are on.
- Only Black Bream in excess of 24 cms. to be weighed in
- One rod per individual – maximum three hooks.
- Competition area – maximum 15 miles radius out of Lyme Regis.
For further details please contact Darren at The Tackle Shop on 01297 443373 or Steve Sweet on 07836 591084.
Please check the Lyme Regis Sea Angling Club website for further information and weather situations.
This is an 8 hour boat competition starting and finishing from Lyme Regis Harbour.